During the lockdown, PhysioDelt has been working to obtain all the PPE necessary to protect the health of both our patients and therapists.
Below you can find the guidelines to be carried out.
- A free telephone consultation will be carried out before the appointment to assess your situation and rule out any symptoms related to covid19.
- Face-to-face appointments will only be made when clinically appropriate and necessary.
- All our physiotherapists will wear the necessary PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all time during the session.
- Patients should wear a face mask at all times during the session. If the patient does not have face masks, the physiotherapist will provide one before the session.
- In order to minimize mass contact with patients and thus reduce the risk of infection, our physiotherapists will only visit a maximum of 2 patients a day.
These measures are applied for the safety of patients, therapists and relatives.