Massage is a manual physical therapy technique based on the manipulation of soft tissue structures such as muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Massage stimulates normal movement and it aims to produce an analgesic, sedative and stimulating reaction.
Massage has varied benefits:
• Mechanical energisation of tissues.
• Stimulate or calm the nerves.
• Improvement in circulation.
• Flexibility and mobility in soft tissue structures.
• Psychological well-being of mind and body.
At PhysioDelt, we are specialized in:
• Swedish massage
• Sport massage
• Relaxing massage
• Deep tissue massage
• Circulatory massage